LCC International University in Klaipeda, Lithuania, invites applications for a full-time faculty position in the Department of English and Communication.
• Teaching introductory and advanced courses in Corporate Communication as well as general courses in the Communication major such as Public Speaking, Persua-sion, Interpersonal Communication, or Intercultural Communication;
• Helping to develop a new communication program with a focus on social change;
• Mentoring and advising students; supervising senior thesis projects;
• Commitment to scholarship in an international setting.
• A Ph.D. in Communication Studies or Rhetoric preferred; ABD or M.A. considered. Rank of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications;
• Three years of teaching experience at the undergraduate level preferred;
• Commitment to student-centered teaching methods that encourage interaction and critical thinking;
• Ability and willingness to adapt to a culturally, ethnically, and linguistically diverse student body;
• Commitment to the integration of Christian faith in higher education.
The University: LCC International University is a fully accredited liberal arts university lo-cated in the port city of Klaipeda, Lithuania. All instruction is in English. The school’s mission is to serve the post-Soviet region, extending from the Baltics to the Urals to Central Asia. Our 500 students come from 26 countries for an education modeled on the American liberal arts college with an uncompromising Christian worldview.
Application and Appointment: To apply, send your CV and cover letter to
email@example.com. The application deadline is March 31 for an August 2017 appoint-ment.
In addition to a CV and cover letter, qualified applicants will be asked to submit:
• An application form
• One-page statement of teaching philosophy
• Contact information of three professional references