LCC International University in Klaipeda, Lithuania, invites applications for a full-time faculty position in the Department of English and Communication.
- Teaching introductory and advanced courses in Corporate Communication, Rhetoric, or Media Studies;
- Helping to develop a new communication program with a focus on social change;
- Mentoring and advising students; supervising senior thesis projects;
- Commitment to scholarship in an international setting.
- A Ph.D. in Communication or Rhetoric preferred; ABD considered. Rank of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications;
- Three years of teaching experience at the undergraduate level preferred;
- Commitment to student-centered teaching methods that encourage interaction and critical thinking;
- Ability and willingness to adapt to a culturally, ethnically, and linguistically diverse student body;
- Commitment to the integration of Christian faith in higher education.
Cooperative funding. Position includes travel to Lithuania and campus housing, but not a full salary.
LCC helps invited candidates develop a funding plan for additional expenses.
Apply at www.lcc.lt/work