The latest issue of the Journal of Christian Teaching Practice (in Communication Studies) has been posted: https://www.theccsn.com/journal-of-christian-teaching-practice/.
Table of Contents
- Doug Gwyn, “George Fox: Silence and Stillness as Communicational Ethic,” https://www.theccsn.com/george-fox-silence-and-stillness-as-communicational-ethic/
- Terry Lindvall, “St. John of Damascus: Patron Saint of Visual Communication,” https://www.theccsn.com/st-john-of-damascus-patron-saint-of-visual-communication/
- William Mullen, “St. John Chrysostom: Identification and Communication in a Culture of Compromise,” https://www.theccsn.com/st-john-chrysostom-identification-and-communication-in-a-culture-of-compromise/
- Kevin Schut, “Playing Games with Christian Education: Exploring Embodied Faith in Media Production,” https://www.theccsn.com/playing-games-with-christian-education-exploring-embodied-faith-in-media-production/
- Paul A. Soukup, S.J., “Teaching Communication and Theology,” https://www.theccsn.com/teaching-communication-and-theology/